New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stainless-steel M70 with supergrade glass-bedded stock and Boss. Has classic controlled feed bolt. Also, have new Boss-CR for it. Built in '95 in Conn. Asking $1000.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Tempting ... LOL I have a glass bedded M70 in .300WinMag already; not as pretty as yours though.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a friggin' beauty!
Yep, the furniture is real nice and highly figured on this one. I have a mix of wood, laminate and synthetic stocked rifles and shotguns. I use cammy socks over the nice wood stocks when I take some of them in the field and make slits for scopes, trigger guards, etc. I have a passion for nice looking wood with silking and quilting patterns in the grain. Although, I don't mind a ding here and there because it's a reminder of one hunt or another. I don't make safe queens out of any of them, they have to earn their keep.;)

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will throw-in (1) box of Federal Premium 180 gr Trophy Bonded Tips and (1) box of Hornady 180 gr. SP Interlocks. That's $100. worth of new ammo bought at Davis Sport Shop last fall.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind of groups do you shoot with it?
Honestly, never shot it. Been hunting with my other rifles and haven't had a chance to scope it and take it to the range. Just looking to recoup what I paid for it with a bonus to the new owner.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
I like your wood..[hihi] VERY nice.. TTT Wife was over my shoulder when I said "nice wood'..Then I got the don't you dare look...[ko]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts