New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows what they look like. This is the Ultra with the green laminated stock. The gun is in new condition. The gun, case, and scope rings all for $250.00. I live in central Jersey.
Must have FID and matching D/L.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am interested as well but would like to see pics. Yes I know what they look like but do not know how your gun looks
The gun is in perfect condition. If it wasn't, the small imperfections would not be visible in a picture anyway. You would not buy the gun without seeing it in person right? I don't see the benefit of posting a pic of a gun that has been posted dozens of times. This is not a rare or unusual gun.
Thanks for you inquiry.

·
Banned
273 Posts
The gun is in perfect condition. If it wasn't, the small imperfections would not be visible in a picture anyway. You would not buy the gun without seeing it in person right? I don't see the benefit of posting a pic of a gun that has been posted dozens of times. This is not a rare or unusual gun.

I would like to see some pictures before further discussion.
Thanks You

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to see some pictures before further discussion
I guess you will have to look elsewhere. If you were serious, you would have to see the gun in person right? It's not mail order. Personally, I am in no hurry to sell the gun and am not wasting my time with people who are just browsing.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
not wasting my time with people who are just browsing
i'm in the market for an ultra slug hunter but your reluctance to show pics, especially since there's a case that I have no idea what looks like, is strange and a little fishy. how much effort is it to put up a couple pics? zero. [confused]

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I agree with the guys that want pictures, no one wants to drive someplace to look at a second handgun they may not want because of an imperfection. It doesn't cost anything to post a pic.

·
Banned
273 Posts
guess you will have to look elsewhere. If you were serious, you would have to see the gun in person right? It's not mail order. Personally, I am in no hurry to sell the gun and am not wasting my time with people who are just browsing.
Lighten up, Francis.

I just wanted to get a look at it before i drove to see it...

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they may not want because of an imperfection
[wallmad] That is exactly my point. You cannot see minor imperfections in a picture. Also, they can easily be hidden. I said in the original post the gun was in excellent condition. You can PM me and I will give you my phone number if you want to chat.
Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just looked at the gun AGAIN..........it's in perfect condition.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts