New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys..been a while since i posted on here, been busy with work and a newborn baby girl at home. i have a lone wolf tree stand and four climbing sticks for sale...$150.00 for all. the stand is in great condition and the set of four climbing sticks go to up to 16ft. i figured i'd ask you guys before going to craigs list. let me know...pics to follow soon

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey bud..im in jackson twp..willing to meet half way if have to. the lone wolf is an alpha, i've had it for a while but its in very good condition and the sticks ive only had two seasons. let me know

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey browing...the sticks arent lone wolf, ive had them for two seasons now and got them at dicks for 49.99..to be honest, i'll check for you on the brand name.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
if not sold i'll take it all for your asking price

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's a nice set for the price, did you not like the Lone Wolf? Everyone seems to have good reviews about them!

I bought those same climbing sticks from Dick's, but mine came with a top and bottom (like the one 2nd from left in the top picture with the straight piece on the bottom)[confused]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.