New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Extreme RT900 with the Extreme Light in Lost camo RH model. The sight is in excellent condition. This is a 4-pin sight with I believe the standard .019 pins.
$75 TYD You can PM me or email me at [email protected] or call me at (908)310-9117.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's another pic of the sight. As you can see it is very compact and the pins are very bright. The light works awesome and has 3 brightness settings which is perfect for low light conditions!

Manufacturer's description: The Extreme RT900 sight has a fully machined aluminum housing and extended fiber optic, although the light has been repositioned to not only light the fiber optic pins, but also the fluorescent centering ring on the sight.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Where are you located I am interested have a mathews dxt with a king cobra one pin but was thinking about getting more pins.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hackettsttown. I have someone interested on another website as well so whoever gets me the money first takes it. I'd rather sell it to someone local on here if you're interested call my cell. (908)310-9117
This is a great deal as the sight goes for $85 new and the light is another $20 plus batteries.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok last offer of $55 with the light for today or I'm listing it on ebay later tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts