New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I don't want to start a war on the pros-cons of expandables, just my observations on a great expandable for a great price. Cabelas sells their cabelas brand lazerstrike expandables made by rocket for them, 3 heads for 17.00. I tried them and they fly true and cut a great hole. for $17 bucks its a hell of a deal...[up][up]

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
When it's time to make the shot, I want to be chuck'in the best there is, and it's Muzzy fixed blades for me. And I getm cheaper at Walmart than those expandable's by Cabela!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use Thunderheads and or steelforce myself I just listed the expandables as they seem to be a bargain for those that use them...

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
35W,
I use the same broadhead. Never a problem with them. I replace the blades after each kill.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted the disclaimer first as I knew what would happen. Just giving a heads up to those that use expandables on a bargain. [confused]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
GunnyFern, I recently switched from Thunderheads to Steeleforce. Which do you like better?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I shoot Crimson Talons and love them.. They really do some damage I never have a problem finding blood,and lots of it.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Arrow rockets for me 10 years. Size of baseball going in and grapfruit other side out on a p [no swearing please] through on the body cavity. On the ribs or bone a differant story but will go through. Went through the shoulder blade on doe this year at 8 yards. I have tried all rockets differant blades. Like the 125 buck blasters best with out the extra blades attached. Fly true with 2 3/4 span.[up]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Arrow rockets for me 10 years. Size of baseball going in and grapfruit other side out on a p [no swearing please] through on the body cavity. On the ribs or bone a differant story but will go through. Went through the shoulder blade on doe this year at 8 yards. I have tried all rockets differant blades. Like the 125 buck blasters best with out the extra blades attached. Fly true with 2 3/4 span.[up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts