New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excalibur Equinox with litestuff package,that includes 4 Bolts,Quiver with mount,rope cocker and Scope with mounts.I have up-graded the scope to a Lumizone scope.This is the better one that lights up in low light conditions if needed.
Also included is an Excalibur Deluxe padded case along with an Excalibur soft camo case.
6 Excalibur Fire bolts with Feathers and 3 Firebolts by Lumenok.They come with the Lumenok installed.
Also will include 6 bare Firebolts,one string changer and an extra used Flemish string.
About 1200 worth of stuff for 650.00
Im in Bergen County

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankz! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start with a crossbow.Everything is there.
They can even take a few shots in my yard.[up]

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Nice guy good deal on the crossbow. Anyone thinking of dealing with toxo have no hesitation. Great guy and keeps his stuff perfect. He put some stuff on it to quiet it down. I shot it and it was that bad.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
only the newbie crossbow hunters complain about noise. after a few weeks you wont even be bothered by the sound. keep your shots 30 yards and under and aim for the heart. youll fill your freezer that way.[drinking]

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
tree stand man I have to agree with you. I would never try a 50 yard shot I will hunt with the xbow when it is real cold and I will take my 15-20 yard shots or nothing. the bow is shooting about 320 fps and jumping the string will not be that easy at close range. You cannot see the bolt flying it is just burried in target when you try to see it fly!
I know deer are quick and I am sure if you tried longer shots it might be an issue? I do not know what the good guy alert is but he had what he said he had and more at a great price works for me![up]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.