1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
that is nice. its seems to be quite the tool for a car or room[up]

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Just an FYI for anyone seriously considering one of these for home defense purposes... a rifled barrel isnt designed to shoot anything except single projectiles. If you watch the video, look at how wide the pattern spreads... and thats just across a car width. I shot my buddies Judge and at 7 yds the pattern went from head to groin and left arm to right arm on a standard Q target... way to wide of a spread to be effective for defense purposes. I would stick with a standard handgun with a hollowpoints or a riot shotgun for home defense purposes. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
i think that is the point of this pistol. Not for home defense but as a carry weapon. Car Jacking or close combat situation. a true point and shoot weapon.
Watch the whole video... the gun is being touted as good for home defense. The distance across a room or down a hallway would make this gun ineffecitive and a poor choice. I see this gun simply as a novelty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.