New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Equalizer Magnum Climbing Tree Stand. Very heavy duty, no stupid belts to slip, full metal wrap around bars with edges to dig into the tree for grip. Wet or ice, pine or oak does not matter this stand will not slip. The down side is that others will know what tree you climbed though. Rated at 350 lbs for the big boys, has very heavy duty military alice pack straps and back belt that are padded for easy hauling. Not a light weight stand at 28 lbs but very very comfortable like a lazy boy can adjust any seat postion or move back rest around to any height or angle. Also can face tree or use the tree to break up your outline or traditional sit with back to the tree. In Bridgeton 08302 asking $250.00 . Only used 4 times. (Fell asleep 2 times). 856.305.4724 if you have questions. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kal, I waited till you sold your stand because I was willing to take less for the same stand. Yes it has everything your stand had. The pictures are not showing due to fact I was having trouble posting them. But the stand looks just like the one you had listed and I'm selling my for less. It's not being lazy it's called time management.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts