New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an equalizer climinb stand for sale. I am asking $250 for a local pickup of the stand. Am willing to travel up to 2 or 2 1/2 hrs. to meet with an interested part. I am located in Millville, NJ. The stand is in good shape and includes the adjustable safety bar. For more information you can visit the website at www.equalizertreestands.com. This is the std. equalizer not the 24" wide model. Not looking for any trades at this time. Can accept either paypal or a money order as payment, if using paypal please add $8 to help with fees. Please pm me with any offers or questions. I know I am new here and hate for my first post to be a f/s add, but had this listed on another site and was recommended this one for a local sale.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I have bought from John on archerytalk,He's a stand up guy,check his feedback on AT,I recommended he try selling on here for the possibility of local pickup.Welcome to the site John and good luck with the sale. I have two of these stands,a small one set up for bow hunting and their big one with all the extras for gun hunting.Very comfortable and having the adjust ability is a nice feature

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.