New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen this. English Springer Spaniel - $500 (Millville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [
Date: 2009-04-19, 11:32AM EDT

I am selling Prince William, aka Bill. Bill is a 4 year old English Springer Spaniel purchase from Dan James Kennels. Bill is an excellent Pheasant and Quail hunting dog. His nose is fantastic and he responds well to field commands. Bill lives to hunt. He is timid around people he does not know. Has always been that way. He hunts best individually, but I most often hunt in groups with up to 6 dogs. He is not aggressive towards people or other animals. EXCELLENT HUNTER.

I have four other dogs and a baby due this summer and just can not give him the attention he needs. I paid over $1300.00 for bill and he has been worth it.

Bill is cute and all that but remember he is a hunting dog. He does not belong in a house. He may want to go there, but I am looking to sell Bill to a hunter. Anything less would be wrong.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.