New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to say, but let's see how close I am on this one

Corzine Wins - Campbell cancels the Bear hunt cause his buddy doesn't believe in it [sad]

Corzine Loses - Campbell cancels the Bear hunt as a parting gesture to all his " hunter " friends, cause he knows he'a a lame duck [mad]

I think the writing is on the wall, one way or the other they will stick it to the sportsman

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Campbell doesn't have to cancel the bear season. All he has to do is sit on the policy.

However, this is my prediction:

Campbell signs the policy in the next 2 weeks. HSUS launches lawsuit and gets a corrupt judge (don't have to look far to find one in NJ) to put an injunction on the hunt. US Sportsman's alliance jumps in but too late for this year.

Bottom line: Vote Forrester to appoint real judges and join the USSA. Won't do anything for this year but it will help in the future.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
My prediction is that Corzine will get elected, and on the way to the victory party he will be mauled by a bear.
We wouldn't be that lucky. Unfortunately with all the tree hugging liberals in this state, he'll probably get elected.

Luckily, I was able to convince my G/F to vote for Forrester.

David

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
voted for Forrester. Actually got there at 5.55am and had to wait in a small line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts