New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Bonitos venaos
someone here will be really mad[mad]when they see this spanish writting, but I say who cares speak what you like how you like[up]:p:D

Only a matter of time this gets deleted

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Kris ty for posting and putting up with me, and ty guys also for putting up with me. Maybe I should change my name to "El Estupido" I can't get the hang of posting pictures. Are ther any classes out there on the 1-2-3 of posting?? please sign me up.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
nice mounts[up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Why are you shooting those little bucks????
How is NJ going to ever have a Trophy Deer Program if you.......

JUST A JOKE FOLKS:D

·
Registered
546 Posts
The have been hanging there so long they are collecting things ie: trigger releases, shotgun shells, extra arrows. LOL
Luknikk's occassionally has camo clothes or jewerly hanging from it. LOL

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Thank You guys. I have no room in the living room, there is a full and a shoulder mount of bears in my living room, plus the biggest Tom I have shot up to date (flying). Wife is always busting me too also take them downstair. I finally had to put my pink slippers down and draw the line on the wooden floor. "NO MAS" I say, they stay or you go. I was on dry dock for three month after that one way argument. Thank you for the beautifull hands with fingers that the Lord has provided to us man in case of emergensies like that. But!!! and you notice the BUT, when I finish the cellar is going to be my domain, only hunters fisherman and alcoholics will be allowed downstairs. I also have to more heads and another 20++ Tom with a 10 inch bear struting somewere in that basement. As soon as my two married childreen decide to take the rest of the stuff, I might end up with a house.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Anything to do with Hunting or Fishing is religated to the basement at my house. I have Plans for a 32'x 24'Barn /Workshop in the next few years, with a woodstove,fridge,microwave, toaster oven, a pull out couch....All my mounts displayed in a nice area.....get the idea

[smirk][smirk]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts