Registered
2,574 Posts
Congrats

-dan

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Start a new thread guys...this is only for: congrats El Jefe!

Let's hear the story.

Start off with (in a Spainish voice).. "When I was a little boy in Cuba... I dreamed of shooting bucks in NJ... "

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Start off with (in a Spainish voice).. "When I was a little boy in Cuba... I dreamed of shooting bucks in NJ... "
:D[up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Congratulations on the bucks.

I harvested a 4pt and was sad because I passed him during Bow and he was a healthy young buck. Then I see him during slobgun and he is on 3 1/2 legs so what do I do...I shoot him. Did I jump for joy, no... but I can tell you I wont let the meat go to waste.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Every one hunts for different reasons and many people don't have the chance to get out often .As long as El Jefe is happy with his harvest I say [up][up]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Every one hunts for different reasons and many people don't have the chance to get out often .As long as El Jefe is happy with his harvest I say
Ditto, congrats.

This is also why I believe hunters should be allowed one "any buck" tag and don't support a statewide 4 point rule. Let everyone have the choice to kill a young buck if they want, but anything after that should be a "quality buck". Just my 2 cents.

Congrats El Jefe

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
well congrats on 2 nice deer...and untill the state makes it illegal then we cant say anything bad about senor jefe's hunt...so i say way to go [cool]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Congrats Tony the eye sugery went well I guess at 9Am was home by 12:00 noon. Nice high 4 and any deer is a trophy just ask the guys that shoot them. Them bones do something to a men. Some guys want to shoot only big deer so they can brag and some guys don't care what they shoot so no one has the right to dispute when the deer is legal.I'd rather eat those deer than a big rutted up buck that stinks.If they showed does then some one would say oh p [no swearing please] on them. Maybe if Tony didn't shoot those deer a car would have hit them and wasted them. Then if some one drove by the deer if a car hit them they would jump out with their saw. Get what I mean boys?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.