New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Stooooooooooooooooooooopid!!

I would not buy that......I love when he says, "all you have to do to clear the tool" at which point he is instantly covered in shit and piss lmfao!!!!!!
Horrible design and completely unnecessary.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Ah yes, but can it core a apple?

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
There is alot of stuff I don't carry that others do while hunting and like the Buttout this will be one of them BUT I thought this thing did a damn good job of coreing out that area of the deer so it's clean and can cool quick the Buttout from what I have seen doesnt do that.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was skeptical at first about the buttout, but witnessed my friend use it once, bought my own shortly after and I think it does an excellent job. No more trying to cut out the ass, just turn and pull, all done.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I was skeptical at first about the buttout, but witnessed my friend use it once, bought my own shortly after and I think it does an excellent job. No more trying to cut out the ass, just turn and pull, all done.
I used it once. It tore out the lower intestine, but I must have turned it too many times or pulled it too hard because I didn't have to cut anything.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I use a slim sharp blade to core out and have only 1 thing to clean, loose remember to bring etc. what ever floats YOUR boat.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
I would not buy that......I love when he says, "all you have to do to clear the tool" at which point he is instantly covered in shit and piss lmfao!!!!!!
Horrible design and completely unnecessary.
aggreeed [up]
way more of a mess than when i use my teeth

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought this thing did a damn good job of coreing out that area of the deer so it's clean and can cool quick the Buttout from what I have seen doesnt do that.
That's the point. Thanks to everyone except for 68loweu1 for checking out the tool.

It works really well, if you want to ensure you dont get a bunch of pee on the hind quarters. If you guys try it and have feedback, let me know.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Thanks to everyone except for 68loweu1
sorry for offering my opinion jeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
If this is your product be prepared for some scathing reviews. Constructive critscism goes hand in hand when working with the general public. Good luck with your invention.

My reaction was not meant to personally attack it was just my opinion on the product, and you know what they say about opinions......
they're like assholes, everyones got one........ you just offer an "easy" way to remove them. [up]

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
zip zip!

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
and you know what they say about opinions......
they're like assholes, everyones got one........ you just offer an "easy" way to remove them.
Holy crap is this a new classic?[rofl]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts