New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I used them for a year,but they are haevy. If you want speed go with another arrow, if you want a hard hitter then they will work for you. I have 9 or 10 in the basement from 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i bought my third set of a dozen this year. really tough arrow and real easy to pull from targets. not that heavy on the wallet especially if buying the black ones they dont cost any more than any other easton axis arrow with the HIT tech. speed is for target shooters want to kill animals go with kinetic energy, as i shoot the 400's with 125 grain heads at 58 pounds draw.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Looking for something with speed but i also want a total pass thru too
you can get a complete pass through with any arrow. even with 35 pound draw if you hit them in the right spot every time. speed doesnt necessarily mean pass trough. pass troughs are over rated anyhow, when they design bullets the make them so they use up all there energy in the animal. same can be true for arrows its going to hurt more. which in turn means they lay down quicker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.