New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys if you are in the area of Eastlink Bait and Tackle I highly recommend you stop in.

I finally got a chance to get over there and meet the owner today, Nick, and its a great store. Prices compete with the catalogs, and the selection is outstanding. My brother, who is big into b [no swearing please] fishing was in heaven at the place. They have all the hot items that you cant get at the other places. I had a hard time getting my brother to leave!:D

I went in to discuss archery, and what his plans are for the store, and it sounds like this will be a hunters heaven as well. He said, turn around on orders is usually a day, thats better than ordering from a catalog! There will be a bow range, custom arrows are already available. Bow tuning, etc. Great store, and Nick is a super nice guy that knows his stuff. Theres already a small selection of hunting equipment in, so if you need something, stop in and take a look.

Oh and for you guys that want corn, this is the place. 50# of CLEAN corn for cheap....(sorry cant remember the exact price...$4.99 maybe???

Im also hopeing the state will allow him to become a deer check station as well, he definitely has the perfect setup for it.

Great store Nick, and great to meet you. You have a new customer in my brother, and myself![up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I will be using EL all season long. Great store and great service. BYE BYE WALMART I'm going back to the small business to buy my stuff.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um...what's the address and phone number?

Hmmm...Good question! Hahahaha:D

I dont have that info off hand. I will find out and post it![up]

Phone#: 973-770-8313,
Email: [email protected]
Address:? Landing, NJ 07850

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes! You have connections, right Bloodtrails? Hook the guy up:D[up]

He wants to put a scale with a hoist in the back, where the public can't see it. Looked to be a perfect setup for checking deer.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I spoke with him back in June and he said that he wanted to check deer and checked with the state but never heard anything back from them.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hey Blood that number you posted is a fax line ,I think. where in Landing is EL?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
ok blood ill try and call 411

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its Landing Rd, but I dont know the number. The shop is just past the two gas stations (south bound on Landing RD towards RT80) approx. 1/4 mile from RT 80.

Its on the same side of the road as the gas stations.

Thanks BloodTrails, hopefully he gets to see the email, and get hooked up as a check station.

Drag, Im not sure about turkey check, but we can always ask him. Nick seems to be all about satisfying what the hunters and fishermen want so...[up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Matty is the store new?I used to live seconds away from there.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Umm, its probably 6 months old if I had to guess.

I live right down the street as well, where were you?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
oh ok blood thanks . guess I'll take a drive by today after work.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I used to live in Lake Rogerine, Harriet way. Where do you live?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts