New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry this is probably a dumb question but just want to make sure Im new to trout fishing can I trout fish this sunday even though its easter? thinkin hopefully since i cant go turkey hunting on youth day or fishing for trout saturday becauase of baseball maybee fish after church on sunday for some trout and maybe there wont be as many people.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Have a great Easter after church is the BEST TIME to fish!! Take it from a Mom change first!! My husband and kids have been known to hit the fishing hole before changing!!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys [up] Ill be out tommorow around 10 after church. But one more question I want to double check im 15 I understand you dont need a fishing license til 16 but is there any kind of special trout thing i need ? thanks for the help. and have a happy easter :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
thanks guys Ill be out tommorow around 10 after church. But one more question I want to double check im 15 I understand you dont need a fishing license til 16 but is there any kind of special trout thing i need ? thanks for the help. and have a happy easter

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahhah yeah dude my luck is ill see a CO and hell tell me something just double checking. I already have to bring id cause they dont believe im 15. Whatever happy easter everyone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.