New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 East Coast Crates Model 400 34Lx22Wx26H. Both crates have rod front panels and rubber non-slip tops. One of them has a grooming arm receiver as well. They are both Blue in color. Paid $1749 for the pair, asking $500 a piece. I will upload pictures when I get home, they are 3 years old and were only used for transport inside a vehicle. Normal claw scratches on the inside of one, other crate is like new, only used a handful of times. Located in Monmouth county.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2 East Coast Crates Model 400 34Lx22Wx26H. Both crates have rod front panels and rubber non-slip tops. One of them has a grooming arm receiver as well. They are both Blue in color. Paid $1749 for the pair, asking $500 a piece. I will upload pictures when I get home, they are 3 years old and were only used for transport inside a vehicle. Normal claw scratches on the inside of one, other crate is like new, only used a handful of times. Located in Monmouth county.
Do you still have one crate for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts

INTERESTED

1 - 10 of 10 Posts