New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are coming down to the wire of NJ's Spring turkey season. Looks weather wise to be the most rain free week of our NJ season. Who's going out hunting "E" weeks?
I'll be in zone 9 & maybe 4 too. Good luck to all the die hard turkey hunters! Be safe in the undergrowth.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I'll be out Bob :D

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have zone 4 and 5 week E. Next Saturday I have to work, so it is week days only for me from now on...

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
[ninja] All week[up] Good Luck all!!!

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
i'll be in zone 8 and 3 i have been skunked for the first time in 12 yrs so far but e week has always been good to me 7 yrs in a row but its usually on the last 2 days which will be next week...good luck to everyone going out

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
good luck everyone! [up]

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Zone 9, I'll be out. My wife's gonna come along for a few days too to give it another try. Didn't get out today but should be out the rest of the week. Good luck to everyone and be safe.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
ill be out in 11 gotta find a way to get this done had a few close calls but not close enough if you know what i mean this is my first year turkey hunting so i realize my chances are low but im not giving up so good luck to all

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I hunted 9 and 12 today and dot the big 0.Located a good tom this afternoon around 3pm in 9 going to set up on him in the am

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I was in zone 1 today, going when I can over the next two weeks. Trying out my new deeks. Actors....they are such a pain to work with!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'll be headed out a few days in Zone 8 over the next two weeks. Not too many birds around so I've heard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts