New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ron,

Here is a low res image of a buck I’d been setting my Dad up to take. He disappeared the night before bow season began after two weeks of coming to the bait every night. I wasn’t sure he was even alive anymore as I’ve not had any pictures of him since September 26.

Yesterday, all I did was make a 3 scrape line (I used your scrape scent) over 200 yards from the bait site on a cut trail and at the bait site all I did was verify bait was still present and spray the deer attractant throughout the area letting it drift on the wind. I ended up with two pictures of him and neither show him eating any of the bait. My belief is that his sudden appearance is directly related to the deer attractant.

This reaction is very similar to what I experienced last year using the deer attractant and I’m looking forward to getting my package from you.

The products I used was Mock Scrape 4 and TC Plus. I misted the TC Plus at the bait site and at the scraps, did about 12” areas and just broke the ground a bit then squirted the Mock Scrape 4 onto them.
Eric Arnold, Editor
WCT Magazine

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey ******* is there an online store, or where can we buy your stuff? I'm on my phone but it's not loading a shopping cart on the website.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lady Bird that is a nice northern Ohio deer I think. he scent me a closer pic of that deer from back in Sept I just said wow! any one can email me and I can email a catalog back to ya. pm for email address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts