New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody make one, I am starting to put one together, just fishin for ideas ....and how did it work last year?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Go to storm outfitters web site there was a guy that goes under the call sign Hammer, i believe he lives in Andover and he built one from scratch.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
It is not hard but you will spend almost the same. I was talking about them to to to a few guys you need a real good amp to get the sound out like a top line foxpro they run 6 bills remember you can only use them after the 15th of march for snows

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,
Iknow I can't use it till spring, I just want to get all the bugs worked out early,

[up]shoot straight

·
Registered
422 Posts
E-callers are not as important as you think 66. They really dont work as well as people think. It is like any tool in the box it has it place. We built one for $100 and it works ok. The fox pro and others are for the central flyways. In nj the birds do migrate but not in the matter they do in the mid west. All our birds are low flyers and are pretty much attracted to the white. The birds on those videos you see are little pin dots in the air and you need the namps to get their attention. If you need help let me know and I can point you to some places to get the stuff you will need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts