New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Im thinking about going out in the afternoon. Bob, we still need to get together for a goose or duck hunt. How was opening day goose, you went to a field, right?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Anyone hunt that new Paulinskill property? It was just aquired recently and we scouted it and it's beautiful not to mention loaded with ducks while we were there?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Is that the quick pond property, with the long drive through the abandoned camp? Hunted it once this year. Jumped a bunch of ducks but they didn't come back.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Posted: 14 Nov 2005 7:13 PM

Currently Offline Posts: 29
Anyone hunt that new Paulinskill property? It was just aquired recently and we scouted it and it's beautiful not to mention loaded with ducks while we were there?
I am quite familiar with Paulinskill...The newest area I know about is the old dog farm....what area "loaded with ducks" are you talking about? The area ajacent to the lake is not new....There is another area where the Paulinskill river feeds the lake that is good for jump shooting. That's not new either.

I am real interested since I am planning on duck hunting this weekend.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The ponds are in the center of the place the river runs into them. You have to walk in from the old rail road bed. I know it got hammered pretty hard earlier in the season. Drop me an email maybe we can hook up & hunt some ducks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts