New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that watch does anyone know what shotguns they shoot, I mean for the most part I think Benelli becasue they sponsor the show but does anyone know what models the guys shoot?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
SBEII or M2

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Great show, the family is more interesting than the hunting:D

Shot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Great show, the family is more interesting than the hunting
i agree..i def wish they showed more hunting instead of small bits and pieces of it...other then that its an awesome show..i never miss one.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Saturday 9:30am Outdoor channel

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
They only recently started to shoot Benelli, I believe they used to shoot brownings then Benelli showed up with more money. LOL Can't blame the guy though, I would've made the switch too.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
how about 7 (max allowed inna blind) of us go on a guided trip with them next year. its 1,400 a person. get to hunt with them on their land, a custom call, lodging, meals, meet phil and family, framed photos, shotgunshells, just about everything else you can think of except airfair. [up]

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
how about 7 (max allowed inna blind) of us go on a guided trip with them next year. its 1,400 a person. get to hunt with them on their land, a custom call, lodging, meals, meet phil and family, framed photos, shotgunshells, just about everything else you can think of except airfair.
That would probably be a great time. I would probably take the drive down there too that way you don't have to worry about taking the gun on the plane. I barely trust those people with my clothes, let alone my shotgun!!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
That would probably be a great time.  I would probably take the drive down there too that way you don't have to worry about taking the gun on the plane.  I barely trust those people with my clothes, let alone my shotgun!!
[up]

id be in for it [hihi]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
At the end of that commercial when Phil says that it makes the commercial that ending
is that English?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Buck Commander is the best series of hunting DVDs out there[up]

Huge Atlanta Braves/Chipper Jones fan, Willie Robinson is a nut too[up]

Duck Commander/Buck Commander...best out there[up][up]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how about 7 (max allowed inna blind) of us go on a guided trip with them next year. its 1,400 a person. get to hunt with them on their land, a custom call, lodging, meals, meet phil and family, framed photos, shotgunshells, just about everything else you can think of except airfair
I will do it so now just 5 more any takers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts