New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/newark_police_pursue_leads_in.html

Again, he sounds like a broken record....it's the gun, it's the guns....it's the guns.....God forbid you hold the animals responsible for theier actions and keep them in jail... for a looooong time. Instead , Kisha gets shot in some $h!thole ghetto project by some gangbanging thug with illegal weapons and we have to suffer while they exploit it to further thier crooked ass political agenda.

Booker said the amount of firearms coming through the city continues to drive the violence, as he referenced the third shooting involving the two brothers.

"It's a great example. They were illegal guns. They didn't buy them in a store," Booker said. "Too many people here have access to too many guns."
No, it's the influx of criminals released over and over from jail from liberal judges who give lenient sentences for violent crimes.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
When will the catch phrase "gun control" just go away? I mean it... really. It is apparent to anyone with independent thought that it just doesnt work... but I guess as long as there are masses willing to buy into the BS, they will keep spouting it.[down][down]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Sad that Booker again blames the guns instead of the culture. I remember a year or two ago when Booker had a town hall meeting and he was talking about guns being the problem when a black elderly gentlmen stood up and state as I recall " It is not the guns but us, we need to teach our young men and women to be respobsible for thier actions and to work hard to lead better lives".

It is the culture that needs to change and that has nothing to do with guns it has to do with doing the right thing. Do I agree that bad guys should not have guns, sure I do but last time I checked all these shootings envolved bad guys, I have not seen any legal gun owner killing anyone on the streets of Newark, have you. Maybe I am wrong and forgive me if I am but I am pretty sure the guns used would have been obtained even if they took all the leagl guns from all NJ resident that follow the law to the T.

Work hard in changing the culture of drugs and taking the easy way out and you will see a dramatic change in all these cities with such high crime rate.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
man oh man.

just think, he may be governor in the near future.

and dont be suprised if the democrats do a bait and switch just before the november election, and put Booker in as the nominee.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
It's always the guns, cause they just load, aim and pull the trigger all on their own, there's no one standing there holding the gun. [wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
IMO the amount of gun crime in any given area is directly proportional to the number of.......a........democrats, yes, that's it, democrats in that area. Corey Booker included.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
BCsaw, you've got it right! Stop letting these animals out of prison, it's a joke that honest law abiding gun owners are grouped in with this trash. They don't care about their own lives let alone the lives of others.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
He says right in that quote that the guns were obtained ILLEGALLY. I can't think of one other issue where the government combats illegal acts by passing more laws. They're already breaking the current law, what makes you think they're gonna follow a new law. ENFORCE the laws that you already have! If guns are really the problem, then explain this. I can just about guarantee that my town has more guns per person than any of these areas. Why is it that we don't have shootouts everyday in my town? Is it really the guns that are the problem or is it the savages that you've got living in these areas?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
"It's a great example. They were illegal guns. They didn't buy them in a store," Booker said. "Too many people here have access to too many guns."
100% impossible to change that. there will always be TONS of illegal guns on the street at all times. NO MATTER what laws you put in place. so can people please back off people like us who buy guns properly and use them safely? geez[wallmad]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
It is the culture that needs to change and that has nothing to do with guns it has to do with doing the right thing.
They shout down Bill Causby when he says it don't they?
IMO Booker does not want to go head to head w/ Sharpton and the gang so play the blame game , race bait, and celabrate "Victimhood" ("He was not a criminal he was a victim of sociaty"). Booker = Just another(Urban liberal) politision now.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
It's the judges, the judges, THE JUDGES!! How many times is a murderer already a convicted felon from a previous incident?!?! It's the judges. Enforce the darn laws! Just like illegal immigrants....enforce the darn laws!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.