New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just emailed drag my pictures. Don't get excited, Ive only hunted for a season so far and didnt harvest anything. I got two pictures from the backyard of the marshalls creek (pocono house) in pa, tons of deer. After my research I think thats going to become bear base camp 1 this year. Anyone have any maps or information on bear hunting in the pike county pa area? Ive been printing out anything I can find on the area. Delaware state forest is within walking distance of the house.

The last two pictures are of my son (nick) and I catching his first fish down in Hudson Florida.

Hopefully my photo gallery will increase just as soon as bow season stars :)

Dennis

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont want to get my hopes up for a nj hunt.

So im trying to focus on an area where a bear hunt is guaranteed.

You hunt the bear from a tree stand or did you drive them?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IF you drive with 5 or more people doesnt PA require a party roster or something like that?

Dennis

·
11,226 Posts
Great pics!!! The little guy's smile tells it all!!
Great looking cam pics too! A good sized herd in that one! 13 deer and in the far left just in the tree line there apears to be something smaller checking out the deer. At least it looks like an eye lit up from the flash! Nice buck in the other pic!
Thanks for sharing![up][up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those arent trail cam pics, I was standing on the back porch of the pocono house with my wife's 35 mm.

You can't hunt on the ranch lands property so the deer will walk right up to you and basically eat out of your hand.

My sons 3 1/2 and listens to my phone conversations all the time. One day he was standing on top of the laundry basket and telling me to be quiet. When I asked why he said Im in my tree stand and your making too much noise!!

Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts