New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your dream hunt? For me it would be 1 of 2 places.Anything from Alaska or Kudu from Africa, I would also love to hunt with Ted Nugent. Oya anyone from too would be nice :)

B

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm!!!! tough question, I would list a few:
1) Kodiak Grizzly with the bow
2) whitetail deer with the bow in Iowa, Alberta, Sask., Manitoba, Montanta, Illionos, Kansas, or any big buck state
3) elk with the bow in New Mexico
4) Moose with the bow in Alaska
Hell, I would even use the rifle or shotgun for any of the above hunts, I just love to hunt

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Drag, about 12 years ago my best friend's cousin was head of security for the Hercules site, man what bucks we saw there, I didn't have the balls to hunt it, cause I was at the time going thru the process for becoming a cop, and didn't want to lose that.

Another place is the Hoffman LaRoch grounds in Phillpsburg, my friend has video of the bucks in there, plus they have a local farmer farm the grounds inside there fence, when I saw they bucks I thought it was taken in Canada!!!!!

·
11,226 Posts
One of the largest bucks I ever saw in Jersey was in Chester! Down off of South St. It was standing in a drive way With a house on either side of him. He was an 8 point with what had to be a 22-24 inch spread! Huge g2's with thick THICK main beams. He was a real dark color both fur and antlers! I was shot for the rest of the week! I couldn't stop thinking about him! I found myself constantly looking out the window at work hoping to see deer! LOL! He was awesome!

·
11,226 Posts
My true dream hunt would be a whitetail hunt in Manitoba with my old man! He has always wanted to go and I hope to take him in the next couple of years! He has always wanted to go to Anicosta Island (sp) as well! I'm gonna get him to both if I can!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Pheasants on South Dakota, Boar anywhere in the southeast, quail in Georgia,or anything in Montana or Idaho.

·
3,413 Posts
I would love to hunt the Hercules site in Morris County
Should most likely be able to do that next year, we had a good hunt there this year.

·
3,413 Posts
1. Alsakan Goat Hunt
2. Kodiak Island Bear/Blacktail Deer Hunt
3. Mew Mexico/Montana Elk Hunt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts