New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys counted how many you cross everyday. These are my hotspots for snaring fox and raccoons. Get your face to the ground about fox head high. They are natural safe travel routes. Sorry to start a trapping post just if you see a flopping red tail it could be 1 of my fox. Help balance the herds. Long season, makes you a better woodsman. The anti's can take my traps when they murder my soul.

Till our trails cross,
WILD WORK

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sell the furs and meat from the coon and muskrats. Don't do it for the money. It's a cheap sport to get into. If you need help gettting started give me a reply. [email protected] I think all hunters should trap at least a week per year. If that were the case trappers wouldn't have lost the leg hold. But, on another note snaring is awesome. They are lethal, Not many states let you snare. I've seen leg holds and snares. Snares are by far more lethal. Now is the time of year that I scout for next year. I scout all the time. I would rather be known as a scouter then a hunter. Always look for the next game. Waterfowling looking at coon tracks. Deer hunting looking for fox and squirrel spots. Rabbit hunting looking for deer sign. Thats just me. Also fishing spots.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts