New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drag, I dont care what anyone says about you....you're a good guy and it was great to meet you today.:p Now I just have to meet the other 295 members of the forum....hahaha:D

Email me if you want to shoot again this week...
---Matt[up]

JerseyJim you're next..You should come out and shoot with us...We will have you bowhunting this fall Jim, I dont care what you say!:p:D I heard you're a great shot on rabbits![up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Where didi you guy's shoot? I stopped by the Black River range this morning. Gave a card out to a CO. he was shooting his bow before work.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Matty, shoot me an email. Maybe Friday afternoon we can meet up. Maybe around 1.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez, maybe I should start charging if Im that good.:D

Yeah Drag, just let me know a day and I will bring the press, and serving jig. We will have you dialed in, and that bow can be quieted right down too. If you get a chance to pick up some of those cat whisker silencers (the rubber ones at wal-mart) you should. If not, I may have some lying around in one of my tackle boxes.

MPEMT, Friday at 1 sounds good. Meet at the B. Valley range?

JerseyJim, just pick a day...I'd love to help get you into bowhunting![up]

Have a good one---Matt:)

·
11,226 Posts
Matty....I don't have a clue when it comes to this stuff... My bow has been sitting for about oh....7 years so It will most likely need a new string and I don't have any extra's for it so I'm going to need some expert/geek advice on what to get! I really want to get this done this year! I'm sick of not hunting.....

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim, you might need a new string, but maybe not. It depends on how it was put away. If the draw weight was lowered and the string was well waxed it might still be ok.

They can dry out though, and stretch too much, and after that long, they can become downright dangerous. If it doesnt look safe, we can get another one put on. Im pretty sure we will have you set up, and shooting well enough to p [no swearing please] the test this year. [up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Matty, Berkshire Valley is good. If I don't get there exactly at 1 I am still coming. I am working midnights Thursday night and get off 7am Friday morning. But I will be there. Unless you here otherwise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts