New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is 1:00 pm and we have 21 people on here !!!!! Don't you people work? I have the dayoff.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you told me that in the summer....any relation to Leona Helmsey? :D:p

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
well, technically I GO to work. What i do once I get here is a diffrent story.:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kind of like me, I goto work to relax, come home to work:p

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I dont get this luxury all the time but today is a nice long luch.. Did some scouting and now I'm talking to you guys .Maybe I'll get something done before I go in the woods this afternoon.Maybe.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
you told me that in the summer....any relation to Leona Helmsey?

Just on a much smaller level. I only have 3 commercial tenants.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I work from home, money!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Yes I work ! Every 1st of the month I work. I walk to the mailbox ( 800' ) and pick up my pension check :D

Wait I forgot, next month my direct deposit starts, so I guess I won't even be doing that anymore. More time for the computer :D

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
nightstalker911, That sound exhausting. I'll bet it take the other 30 days of the Month just to catch your breath after that long walk!! LOL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nightstalker, in 16 years I can join you on them long walks to the mailbox[up]:p:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Well actually I was driving my quad to the mailbox. My wife says that the extra inch around my middle is " quad pounds " :D:D
I do make it a point to walk arond my back yard each day. One lap is 1 1/4 miles. It's also a great way to look for sign ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have pension and state def comp, similar to a 401K

1 - 20 of 33 Posts