New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the card an hour ago and found where a few of the bucks I was watching are hanging out.
Not many nuts in this area, but just enough to keep them off the fields and out of sight. The buck in the second and third picture made my hit list.
This guy gets to walk.

I see you!

Love the turned up front tips.

He could be on the hit list too?

· Premium Member
14,376 Posts
WOW some understory in that woods!

· Registered
20,976 Posts
Great looking bucks, But that under growth looks picked clean, looks like it maybe time to drop some does in that area as it almost looks like some parks I've seen that are way over populated. Good Luck

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks like it maybe time to drop some does in that area
Last year alone we, our group off four. Took over 25 deer of this property. Six were my bucks and the rest does and a couple buttons. The guys around us also took a bunch. I'll be sure to do my part again this year :D If you went 100 yards to the left you can hardly walk it's so thick.

· Registered
15,556 Posts
Looking good buddy and based on those pics you have a really good chance of taking a velvet buck the first week if you can earn your buck early.

· Premium Member
12,369 Posts
[up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.