1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I wouldn't hunt it. The albinos will get you. :D:D

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
If it is owned by Green Acres than you need a free permit to hunt on it.
contact

Martha Windisch 609-984-1339

however the permit application deadlines are Aug 15th, it is good for 2 years, and you can only apply for 1 green acres parcel. Again you must apply for the permit between 6/1 & 8/15 they don't accept them early or late.

Also, hunting is only allowed on portions that are acessable from public roads. There is no hunting on landlocked portions where tresspassing is required to reach it.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
If it is owned by Green Acres than you need a free permit to hunt on it.
Is that for all state Green Acres parcels?

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Is that for all state Green Acres parcels?
As far as I know it is. They keep track of hunting pressure. also not all Green Acres land is open to hunting. Some is open to just Bow and some is only available to shed hunt.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The Troy Meadow area of Parsippany is all Green Acres and ther is NO HUNTING on any of this land, and it is patrolled. There are many Green Acre areas that do not allow hunting. Check first!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where would I check?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
That is what I will probably do. I was wondering if they have a website that anyone knew of. I think their is a link on the F&G website.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Offline Posts: 23
The Troy Meadow area of Parsippany is all Green Acres and ther is NO HUNTING on any of this land, and it is patrolled. There are many Green Acre areas that do not allow hunting. Check first!!!
Troy Meadows is patrolled by a bunch of goofy anti's that think they are game wardens. People hunt there that have property that abuts the state land. It is illegal to discgarge a gun or bow in Parsippany I don't know if that is the case in East Hanover.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts