New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just nailed a doe. details and pics later...

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Congrats! [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Good job[up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are the pics.

Headed out this morning on a mision to get a doe early so I could go for my target buck. Well got in the stand about 5:15. Not a nice sit, raining, my ass was wet from the seat being soaked, etc. when I could start to see, I saw there were a few does feeding. When it was legal time or bright enough so I could get a shot off I did. I missed!!! Right across the brisket! So now I'm all paranoid that I knocked my sight at some point this morning. I get down go to my friends house and take a few shots at the target. But I was right on. So I screwed up. Went back out in the afternoon after my son's soccer game and sat for an hour and this girl walked in. Went 20 yards and piled up.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Congrats Team mate!!!! Way to go. Now we have at least 10 pts. on the board. Now lets get working on those Bucks. I knew we had a great team now that "Lightning has struck at least twice today. did any other team members connect.
Once again, Great Job!!!![up][up]:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.