New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had gotten done putting some acorn rage out and some sweet corn bucksnort got up in my tree pulled the bow up and a doe came in hahaha Uncle was there filming but all happened to quick. Anyways I got my buck tag and am ready to go. This is for team 12 and i dont know if i can enter it into contest cuz i read something about a camera stamp of date and my camera doesnt have one so idk but woo hoo team 12 lol. Shot her my angle judgement was a little off she had busted me well pin pointed me start to walk like past my tree stand quick i thought the angle was good i shot thought i made a perfect hit with the illuminok and g5 tekans and i got a lung liver and exited the intestines virtually no blood tracked her 100 yards on hoof prints took a while but well worth it.

No they are not ticks on her its mud lol. sorry for the graphic shot but it was raining hard and were rushing a bit.

This is the biggest buck on my trail cam that ive had so far. I havnt seen many giants besides the rut wanted to know what you guys thought as far as age yeah horn wise imo id say 21/2 but then look at this next picture

Look at the body on the bad boy.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Great job. Congrats!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations [up]
Contest rules do not say that you need a date from your camera on the picture, just a picture of you with your deer and the NJ tag from the check in station on the deer. So, put your pictures and your entry up, along with your team name, the date, and the fact that it's a doe on the Contest Entry Thread and if anything is missing JJoe will let you know.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
congrats man

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Congradulations[up][up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
[up]:D congrats

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I probably wont shoot him I have one I shot last year that looks like him but a little wider but shorter tines but the body on him is hard for me to pass up lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts