New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do most of you guys wear for eye protection while shooting / hunting?? Oakley s getting beat up, thinking of Wiley X. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I dont where any while hunting. Itll mess up my camo face paint

·
Registered
713 Posts
I just use my prescription glasses. I hate wearing a pair over mine.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
i have a pair of Radians Eclipse RXT's that I really like. my club is all outside, so the transitional lenses really help in different lighting situations

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wiley X gets great reviews as well as Oakley. My Oakleys always performed well, just looking for something new.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hunting no, range yes.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I just wear my glasses that are prescriptions

·
Registered
460 Posts
I wear a pair of prescription glasses with a yellow tint. It really makes the birds stand out and they offer good protection when going through the thick stuff.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I only wear glasses if the range I am shooting at requires them. I have ray Ban shooting glasses

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Maui Jim Long boards, I was able to get these in my Rx great pair of shades, Polarized so they are great for fishing also

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
same as pointer,yellow brights up the woods. Also wear clear going to stand in dark. A branch hit me in my eye and i had a scratch on my cornea. Drove miles with one eye open to eye doctor as i could not open the hurt eye.You don't think of getting poked in the eye when walking in the wood in the dark, but it and hard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts