New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had someone ask me if they needed a pheasant stamp to hunt rabbits in a stocked WMA? I really don't know the answer.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but then why do you need a Trout stamp when fishing for B [no swearing please] in stocked waters?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I just read it says if you are hunting or possessing pheasant or quail in a wma if your not hunting them and you dont have any on you you dont need one.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Thanks, but then why do you need a Trout stamp when fishing for B [no swearing please] in stocked waters?
Because you have no power over what will bite on your hook , but can decide when to pull the trigger.

Ps I talked to a hunter yesterday and was told the rabbits still have worms in them, I'd wait a few weeks till we get a good frost or freeze.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Offline Posts: 249
I just read it says if you are hunting or possessing pheasant or quail in a wma if your not hunting them and you dont have any on you you dont need one.
I think the defination of hunting is being afield with a weapon. The next time I see a CO I am going to ask.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
I talked to a hunter yesterday and was told the rabbits still have worms in them, I'd wait a few weeks till we get a good frost or freeze.
I've never understood that. If worms live in a rabbit then how would a frost kill them? Where in a rabbit do the worms live?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts