New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mail order from Cabela's ( before they came to Penns ) and from 3Rivers Archery. 3Rivers is for Traditional Archery gear. I didn't try Basspro yet.

·
3,413 Posts
Cabelas, BassPro, Keystone Counrty Store, but mainly Cabelas & BassPro.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Archery Experts,Lancaster Archery Supply some from Cabelas. I dont do much mail order i get most of my stuff from the local stores

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
B [no swearing please] Pro and Cabelas

B

·
0 Posts
Cabelas for me for mail order. The mail ordering will change for me once they build the new Cabelas 10 mins away from me in East Rutherford, I see it now I will have to open up a 2nd mortage !!!!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cabelas for me for mail order. The mail ordering will change for me once they build the new Cabelas 10 mins away from me in East Rutherford, I see it now I will have to open up a 2nd mortage !!!!
BowHunterCop your so lucky

B

·
0 Posts
mystic, I'm Lucky? I will be broke once that store opens up, LOL !!!!! I told my girlfriend once that store opens she should apply there if they pay is just as good as what she gets now, she can do what she does now work in front office and get me a discount, or if they need off duty officers for security I'll do it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Cabelas & Sportsman's Guide for me.

You have to be careful with Sportsman's Guide, though. Some of their stuff is "seconds", that is, they have imperfections, and some of the quality of their products leaves much to be desired.

I've found that with Cabela's it is easier to order from the catalog than to go to the store - Having gone to the store in PA, unless you have the exact numbers from the catalog for the item you are ordering (especially clothing), there are too many items that are close in appearance, but could be much more or less in cost and quality than what you planned on purchasing.

Cabelas sizing charts are right on the money, and except with ordering Pac Boots and Rubber Hunting Boots, I've never had a problem with sizes.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Let's see where do I order from... Cabelas, b [no swearing please] pro, Lion country supply, Cheaper than dirt, sportsmans guide, macs prarie wings, and a few others that I can't remember right now. I'm sure I have a few catalogs laying around that will remind me though.:)

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
Rogers, macks Cabeals EBAY

1 - 20 of 27 Posts