New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off duty today, but I see that there are 8 of us on here at 11am Tuesday, so do we all have off from work, do we have jobs that we can play on the computer, or are we out of work?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use to work the grave yard shift 10pm till 6am, be home, showered and in bed by 7am, sleep for a few hours then up, Man did I hate those hours, and now I love my hours 6am till 2pm

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMB21, guy that lives across the street from does your line of work, and business is slow for him also, his van is out there now

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Still awake.... I'll nap at 2 or 3 pm... then sleep from 5 or 6 till 9:40pm... then nap again at 3:30am till 4:00am... then come home and do it all over again... these hours are good for me.. come Sept I can Hunt all Day no one else in the woods...:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He loves when the school needs service, we live across the street from 1 of 7 of schools here in town

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
We are not open yet so I have some free time . In the next week it's all gone as we are getting ready to open . Once open forget about it , its back to 24 / 7 untill end of Oct.

So I get my time in when I can .

Don

1 - 20 of 39 Posts