New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and John headed out last night for some velvet footage and so i can get used to the camera. Our first stop we located a bachelor group of 4 bucks all very nice, but nothing huge. I was getting used to focusing and adjusting the light contrast. We ended up getting some footage of a total 8 or 9 bucks, and good practice for me with the camera. Some nice bucks but the big boys didnt show themselves till after camera light. Good start though DROP TINE OUTDOORS should be great this year[up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Awesome. Velvet footage is great for intro's and also it's excellent to use if you wind up harvesting one of those bucks as a scouting reference point before the hunt. Good job bud!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it was a good time, just trying to get comfortable with the camera before the season starts, well head out again sometime this week see whatwe can find!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE DEER Looks like sussex county bucks from the walpack! There up here. We didn't film anything like that last night but you just wait ;)

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Bushnlo filmed those bucks I glassed em up and acted as a spotter so he could get close enough to film them. It was an awesome evening.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good stuff parker, yea im trying to get used to the cam an start filiming everything i can as well. its gonna be a good season[up]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.