New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Dick's stinks! [down] [mad] There staff in the Woodbridge store is completely inept and wouldn't know the difference between a treestand and a goose decoy. The only thing they are good for is their cheap prices of guns.

David

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Dick's stinks! There staff in the Woodbridge store is completely inept and wouldn't know the difference between a treestand and a goose decoy. The only thing they are good for is their cheap prices of guns.
I agree,seems to be the consensus... Think of Dick's as the McDonald's Drive Thru of the sporting goods industry. [down]

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Yep. When it was Galyans it was better. I had to explain how an arrow rest worked to the salesman the last time I was in there.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Is it there firearms sale?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I already now what I want. Just waiting for it to go on sale.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
That's the key,you have to know what you want.Seriously,they normally have decent prices on ammo and sometimes guns.What are you looking to get?
I recently got the T/C Omega M/L.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Stoeger Condor 12/20 combo. It is an O/U with 2 sets of barrels. One in 12 ga and another in 20 ga.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I don't get any flyers for them though.

B

·
0 Posts
The WalMart near me had a very small hunting Dept. I would go there if I need things like Hunter Shower soaps, or Hunter clothing Detergents. BuckFever and I went there, and they had NO HUNTING STUFF AT ALL

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
dicks ruined galyans last thing i bought from them was my handgun when it was still galyans went there after dicks took over and seems like the fishing and hunting section shrunk a lot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts