New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dicks was advertising $20.00 OFF of Winchester M-22 40 grn 22lr ammo.1,000 round two box pack.Got there half hour before opening time of 10 oclock.When the doors opened I was the only person there,went straight to the ammo dept.Store manager was present at the counter.I asked him about the M-22 on sale,he tried selling me 50 rnd boxes of various ammo and avoided the M-22 at the back of the shelf.I asked him again about the M-22 at the back shelf,he grabbed it and put it on the counter.When I asked for another box of 1,000 he went into the back to check stock,when he returned his remark was,we are out of stock.My reply was WTF one box does not make a sale.I only went there for the sale because M-22 shoots very well in my 10/22 and I only have a brick left in my cabinet,have not found it for a few years at a good price,only reason I went there at all.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
The guy I deal with has been good over the past year, I even joked with him about him sitting on ammo for him and friends, he laughed and said maybe for some decent 556, 22 nah![hihi] Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts