New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have tickets left for the following games...

February 11th vs Panthers - 2 tixs @ $50each
March 8th vs. Islanders - 4 tix @ $40 each
March 17th vs. Penguins - 4 tix @ $60 each
April 3rd vs. Islanders - 4 tix @ $40 each

Section 124. Can be emailed.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Where the hell have you been!?! You missed the Winnipeg game which was awesome but thank goodness you missed the Bruins game last night. Ugh. [wallmad]

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm like a fight-magnet. Better off that I'm not there. I'm so menacing looking with my wife and 2 small kids.

Seriously, I sold a bunch. My son's hockey schedule is insane.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Have Devils V Rangers Tix??? I was hoping to get tix for March 6th game?? I need 4 if you have/can get them?? I'm SURE that game is sold out already tho...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
^ still for sale. i just got tix last week off of stubhub. $50 each for the nosebleeds though. thumbs down
Thanks!!! $50 is kinda steep too if your NOT working. I was looking for $40 Tix. But don't want nosebleed seats either. I got Tix off of Floyd9639 for a Dec. 28th game. They weren't QUITE nosebleeds but pretty close. Top level lower end 5 rows back section 104/105 something like that.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They weren't QUITE nosebleeds but pretty close. Top level lower end 5 rows back section 104/105 something like that.
Man...If you thought my seats were close to nosebleeds you should see where NJ Predator sits [rofl]

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
[rofl][rofl] Wow FLOYD!!! Thanks lol My seats are PERFECT! While you fight to get out at the end of the game I am at my car already!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The seats aren't high. They're in mezzanine (middle) in the corner. There's really no bad seat in the house.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I second the no bad seat... I've sat everywhere... I would take 4 but looking for a weekend game... Thinking about the Thursday one but my two boys have school and they get tired... And weekend 4 packs Lmk.[up]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts