1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEP cops getting word out
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
BY FRED J. AUN
For the Star-Ledger
The state Division of Fish and Wildlife's trout-rearing and stocking programs are great and the work of its biologists is a model for the nation.

But it's not all fun and games at Fish and Wildlife. Sometimes even a generally people-friendly agency needs to bare some teeth. The division's teeth come in the form of its police officers, people once named "game wardens" but now called conservation officers.

As is the case with cops in any environment, conservation officers can sting those who ignore the law. While most of their work involves issuing summonses to people who hunt or fish without a license, Fish and Wildlife's cops have full police officer powers.

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/113022310865840.xml&coll=1

B

·
0 Posts
Mystic come pay us a visit, you will get FREE food, medication, heat, hot water, counseling, a job with pay, clothing, washing of clothes, and my boot up the crack of your [no swearing please] :p:D[up]

B

·
0 Posts
Your right, I wish you guys can see what goes on, I mean it's so funny with the convicts and there lover fights

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Your right, I wish you guys can see what goes on
I see it all the time, We hold contracts for Hudson and warren county, So I have to work in both Jails often. In fact most of the inmates do all my heavy lifting, But a few weeks ago, I had to stay locked in the Jail cause on of the inmates Bashed another with a try from the lunch room!!! Saw the guy afterwards, he was MESSED up!!

B

·
0 Posts
IMB21: I started at the WARREN COUNTY JAIL worked there from 1996 till 1999, then moved onto the state

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Now I remember you telling me......I was just down by there this morning for a service call. Now I am stuck in the office doing paper work and estimates. SUCKS

B

·
0 Posts
Next time stop by, you can have a great prision lunch,,and if any of the officers find HOOCH (jail house wine made by the convicts) you can have some , LOL:p:D

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah I get free lunch at the prisons I work at also, Pretty good!!!!
YUCK!!!! I tell you if we could bait the bears, I could get so much of this crap for bait, it's amazing the amount of food they through out, and we can't even give it to the soup kitchens for the homeless, cause of some FDA law

1 - 17 of 17 Posts