New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from here hittin Denton this yr.?? Its 7/23-26 this yr. Great 4 day shoot with alot of trad vendors!! If your big into traditional shooting this is the place.[up]

PETE

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
It's a good shoot if your staying overnight, to far for one day. I would go but it always falls the same weekend as Dixons Gunmakers Fair. Can't miss Dixons.[up]

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Mike,
Is the gun makers fair this weekend?
Yep griz would be correct.
FYI...It's always the last full weekend in July which is the same as Denton.

The fair is just amazing and there is nothing else like it in the USA if your into traditional muzzleloading. The CLA show in Kentucky is great also but you don't have the vendors or seminars like Dixons. I have my shopping list ready.:D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Mikec,i've been into trad muzzleloading for more yrs.then i'de like to say.Our club here just started a muzzle loading (trad all the way)group.We're doing the dress and the camp in.We'll have a woods walk,novility shoot,hawk and knife compition.I went to the North East Rondy in Newark Vally N.Y last week.They had about 400 campers.Great to see people walking around in period dress.Maybe i'll see you at dixons.Blond hair,beard and stash.Oh yea pony tail.If you see that guy just ask him if he is from Flemington N.J.Take care,Griz

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Whitney Point is about two hours and change from me, did some bow hunting there a few years back. Not going to make the gun fair this year. Going to harbour fest in Oswego for the weekend. Let me know if you guys happen to come across a 32/36 cal flintlock, lancaster county style. I am in the market for a new squirrel rifle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.