New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do deer have to wake up so dang early?[confused][sad][mad]:eek:[down]:D

Waking up at 4 and sometimes 3 is not fun anymore, and the all day sit is already catching up with me. I cant wait to do two straight weeks of all day sits!:eek:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Waking up at 4 and sometimes 3 is not fun anymore, and the all day sit is already catching up with me. I cant wait to do two straight weeks of all day sits!
Whoa, the King of hunting is complaining....Someone get this man a tissue, hurry!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa!!! I wish I could be waking up at 3am, leave the house at 4am for an all day hunt. I've been going to work instead.

David

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Oh please...cry me a river..

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I'm here stuck at work wishing I was perched in a tree right now and you're complaining?

In the eternal words of Ralph Kramden, "whoa ho ho ho, BANG ZOOM! to the moon Matty![mad]

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Saw a bunch of does this morning on my way to work (6:30).

I had to pick up my frind who lives behind the Hartshorn woods. Three were right by my window about 10 yards away. No fear. I whistled at them and one of the younger ones turned towards the car. I could have hand-fed her.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Matty I think is time for you to take up golfing. Its more relaxing, and you can get all the sleep you want, plus you don't have to worry about falling of a tree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts