New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got Bowhuntercop, catskillhuntr, & hockeysticks that still need a team. If any team's members are MIA after 9/6 let me know, or if is one more that want to join in I'll set up a new team.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey Bacs, two things real quick.

I sent you an email regarding our team name, but it said you will be out of the office till the 12th...so incase you see this first....
Team 3 would like to be called "The Non-typicals", thanks.

Also, does Titus count as MIA? I believe his wife had a baby, and he hasnt signed in as of yet. (as far as I know anyway) Do we give him till the 6th and then get another team mate? Or wait him out?

Thanks for putting on the contest Bacs[up]----Matt

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you an email regarding our team name, but it said you will be out of the office till the 12th...so incase you see this first....
Team 3 would like to be called "The Non-typicals", thanks.
All ready done.

Also, does Titus count as MIA? I believe his wife had a baby, and he hasnt signed in as of yet. (as far as I know anyway) Do we give him till the 6th and then get another team mate? Or wait him out?
Titus is a regular so we'll wait him out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
dont know what this team stuff is but if you explain it i would probably get on one. from what i see on this site it sounds like it might be some fun.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know what this team stuff is but if you explain it i would probably get on one. from what i see on this site it sounds like it might be some fun.
Contest

Let me know.

·
11,226 Posts
Bacs.....Get your butt on a team!!!! Forget the prizes...It's about the competition and fun! You and the 3 you mentioned up top just need one more guy to form a team! I'm sure we can get one more hunter to join! How can I bust your chops if your not on a team???? Thats no good![down] Get your butt on a team![up]

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bacs.....Get your butt on a team!!!! Forget the prizes...It's about the competition and fun! You and the 3 you mentioned up top just need one more guy to form a team!
Jim you read my mind, that was my intention all along! Team name.... Team Ball Breakers

So we need one more guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts