9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team #9

Venisoneater
Splitlimb
230 Grain Hollow Point
Nightstalker911
Redman

If we can lobby a change in the rules to " 1 point per deer harvested ", I'll get your names put on my Farmers Permit and we can WACKEM and STACKEM all the way to the title of top team :D
Seriously let's give em hell.
But unfortunatly I can't go on Sept. 10 ( scouting trip to Pa. ) so I'll have to leave my deer tied to a tree for a few extra days :p

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I think this is the 3rd year Zone #2 opens early.
You're probably right. I just can't get that worked up about it until the leaves start changing a little more..

Scotte303, drop me an e-mail I'm in the directory.

Jim

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Can't get out until the afternoon of the 10th, I coach a flag football team and we have a game at 9:00 AM. Plan to hunt the entire afternoon.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
I must be blind, b/c I can't find it...what was the topic? or jsut post the link if you know how to...that would be great thanks Whelan

·
3,413 Posts
Gonoles31, It dropped off the latest post's page and I've looked through every topic trying to find it myself and I'll be damned if I can locate it... Anyone else know where it is?????
Teams

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Just checking in. I normally hunt zones 3 & 4 niether of which have the early season.

Since I have a new tree stand this year I will hunt the early season in zone 5. This mainly to get used to the new equipment, but with the contest I will be more agressive about shooting does.

Its'interesting that zone 2 now has the early season. I might try that Kittatinny Vally SP. There also is that Wallkill place that needs a permit. Anyone have information on these places?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts