New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok all lets get some points and win this. what zone /season type of deer hunting will you be doing this year
im in toms river ocean county i mainly hunt zone 17/18 for early/fall /permit bow no time for winter bow but i hunt zone 17-18-51-21-24 for shotgun and just passed my muzzleloader test last week so i'll have a few more days in the field plus i do a lot of permit shotgun hunting in zone 51 in the late season
i see plenty of deer in range all year long so i hope to put up some good # for the team so lets have a good/safe season
talk to you all soon john

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'm in glen gardner, hunterdon county. i just bow and shotgun hunt. i mostly hunt zone 8 but i do some zone 7 hunting as well. i just got a small piece of private property for bow only. i wqs told there are alot of deer on it.

good luck guys!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I joined a club this year with property in Zone 1 - Hainesville, 6 - Jefferson and 10 near Clinton plus we expect one more piece up Rt 23 somewhere. It will be my first season really putting in the time. I'll hunt ML, 6 day and shotgun. Can't wait. Hope to be able to put some points on the board for the team. Good luck.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
well Jim is offline for right now. his pc is down. he is dropping it off tomorrow so i can fix it and get him back on. But has anyone heard from KAH1993 lately? i haven't seen him on in awhile.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
I will post more when Woj fixes my computer.....I'm on his now...LOL!
man is his system screwed....lol

he can't see this post yet so...lol

i'll get Jim back online.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hey Guys

sorry for the late response on this - I only huntin Monmouth county - colts neck area - Primarily bow - even through the later season. My spots allow me to shoot all the does I want. I will see allot of youg bucks but try to only shoot 2.5 year old or older. I will tell you that I have gone a couple of years without killing a buck, but last year I took a 10 point, and an 11 point both in the 120's.

The sectors I am hnting are loaded with 125inch + deer. And I have seen more than my share of 130 - 150+ deer down here this year driving around. However, they do not get that big being stupid, so its all about 10 days - the 5th to 15 of November to get a crack at them.

good luck to everyone

KAH1993

·
11,226 Posts
Woj got me back online!!!!![up][up] Mr.Woj I owe you big!!! Thank you... [up]
I'll be shotgunning only this year but I'm in zone 8 so I get a lot of days!!! I kill 1 or 2 does every year so I should be good for at least 5 points! Last year I didn't kill a buck but the 4 years before I killed 2 bucks per season including three 8 pointers and a 9 point. I'm not a big rack hunter so if a spike walks by me there will be an extra 2 points in our score!!! Good luck guy's!!!!! Lets get some bucks on the board for this contest!!!![up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
bring the kids back anytime. My kids will be home today from grandma's. They can tear the house apart with your gang...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts