1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
ill be out sat am then wash clothes and get ready to fish

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
I had a good season and hope to have another in the fall. I have been done for a while. A little burned out, but not as much as the deer are at this time of year. I think it better to let them regroup and start the cycle all over again.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I myself as well as the group I hunt with had a great season. Good times in the woods this year. I hope it carries over to next year. Will be bringing my 10 year old son out when he can actually carry and shoot for himself. It's gonna be a long spring and summer.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Good season for me, I cleaned the gun, and hung up the bow this afternoon. My seasons over.

I also burned out a long time ago. Im ready for a break, but no doubt about it I will be up and going again by sept

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
I like being in the woods 24/7 so it kind of sucks when its over and theres noooo shortage of deer where i hunt. Its great being out with freinds as well,we always have blast. Now its back to the real world[drinking]

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
Was a great season but I spent way to much of it chasing a few deer. May change up some of my season strategies this fall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts