New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My club has been fortunate to participate in a community based deer management program for the last 4 years, and as a way of showing our appreciation to our land host, we conduct an annual cleanup of the property and adjoining roadside. It is amazing how much garbage accumulates in one year as we filled 17 large bags of garbage, tires, boxes, car parts all from an 80 acre parcel...and none of it was generated by my club!
The township host is extremely pleased with our cleanup detail and is truly appreciative of our efforts.
A small price to pay and a win/win for all parties[up][up].

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Nice job[up] Now why dont they print this type of stuff in the papers ive yet to see a non hunting group particapate in anything like this . great job guys.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I'm sure a lot of the anti-hunters groups do the same thing....ha ha ha ha! Excellent job. And it also makes it nicer for when you guys hunt there, to not have to feel like your hunting in a junkyard. That's a great effort!

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Nice job Now why dont they print this type of stuff in the papers ive yet to see a non hunting group particapate in anything like this . great job guys.
This is so true anti's dont give a damn about keeping WMA's and such clean. Awesome job guys, I cant stand when people dump that crap in the woods. Leaves and grass are one thing but tires and all that other stuff, come on goto the friggin dump or use a dumpster somewhere. People are slobs, again great job[up]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
That is awesome. True sportsmen right there. Great job. [up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.