New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck to all who go out today. Hopefully, some big boy/or gal (ah what do I care) will show their face.

David

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I'm going out Tomorrow morning
after looking at the weathe, I'll be going out again on Thursday morning...morning low 37 daytime high 54 & sunny evening lows 36. Here Comes the Cooler weather and the deer we start to move more... Big Daddies everywhere.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll be out Thursday waiting for bucks to start cruising around. They should be moving with the cooler weather forcasted..

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
an i the only working guy here with no time to hit the woods during the week
no your not. i'm a saturday only hunter mostly. then when it rains on saturday we are out another week of hunting.[mad]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
My hunting partner got a doe early this morning so i helped him drag her out. Hung her up and decided to head to one of my other spots to scope it out for the afternoon. I figured since it was pretty moist this morning I wouldn't be too noisy or disrtub much. I was wrong. It was still early (9:30) but there wasn't anyone in the parking lot so I headed in. Well I get to the woods head in about fifteen yards and see a bait pile then look up. I walked in on someones hunt. Sorry bout that whoever you are!!![sad] Didn't mean to screw up ur hunt. Just didnt see anyone parked at the entrance so i thought it was all clear. Well I'll be out this evening. Hopefully I can get a doe so my uncle wont be bothering me for meat anymore.;) Again sorry to the guy I walked in on.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Me, MAtty, and Ian, Had a bad mornigncause my flooded property messed up where we were going to set stand. So we ended up hunting another piece of the property and Ian and Matty did not see anything I saw about 9 and one of them a nice shooter buck. I also saw a ferret or a mink or something long black animal looked like a ferret walked right by me.??

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Saw 5 bucks this morning,the 3 biggest ones were hanging together,and they were actually letting a button buck tag along with them. the 4th buck came up about a minute after they passed. Then I saw a little 4 pointer when I was leaving.Actually I saw 6 if you count the buck that was hit this morning on rt 31.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Dave - I got your message this morning. Good luck out there. I didn't hunt this weekend - family obligations.

Next Saturday is looking good.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
thats what I'm here for.....doooooooooooope
You are here for 'dope'?

[confused]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts